Wrapping up 2012
Well everyone, we are only a few days away from saying good bye to 2012 and welcoming 2013 with open arms. With most years, there were some good things that happened and some things that we wish didn’t happen, but this is all part of life and we climb those hurdles and move on – this can relate your personal, school and work life.
Planwise and 2012
As I mentioned above, something go good, somethings go down not as planned, but overall we have had a good year at Planwise.
- We added quite a few more people to the team throughout the year, which you can see here.
- We also got our first bit of seed funding back in April/June
- We gave the tool a nice new UI/UX makeover which can be seen here or read about it here.
- We also released a Planwise Google chrome app which can be installed here
- We also just released our first mobile ipad app which can be found here
- In the addition of the newly changed UI/UX we have added quite a few improvements to the tool since its release which can be read about here.
- Planwise as a company and as individual members we have made some publications throughout the year that can all be read here.
These are just some of the major highlights for us over the 20 12 period. We are thankful for everyone who has given us an opportunity to do business with them or introduce us to someone who might be interested. As a startup in the finance industry, possibly the least sexiest industry to work in it’s been challenging but we are making progress and hope to continue to leap hurdles and overcome more as we head into 2013.
2013 and beyond
We hope to have another excellent year at Planwise. We have been loving the feedback we have been getting from out awesome users and they can look out for the new improvements to things they have suggested as we make our way into the new year. As I mentioned above we recently released our first mobile (ipad) app and will be having an Android one up soon. We are also in the works of making a mobile – non tablet app as well.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has helped us out this year and thanks to our team for working hard and really helping the company grow and make an awesome product that can help the masses with getting a better grip on their finances.
We bid 2012 goodbye and embrace what 2013 has to offer!
The Planwise Team.